Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Festive Creatures

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time we'd like to see festive creatures on your cards.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card made with one of the tags in this great new product from Kate Hadfield Designs:


Aren't they cute?!

You can find them here in Kate's online shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Creative Craft World
- card from Craft Creations
- ribbon from my stash

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/Christmas or winter

Time Out Challenges - winter/holiday
We Love Stamping - Christmas characters

2 comments:

  1. Those tags are so fun and are the perfect size for also using on a card!! What a fantastic card for inspiring others to play along with our new "Festive Creatures" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    #C4G336

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear tag makes a great card with the patterned paper as a background, Helen. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...