Pages

Thursday 9 November 2023

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas Week

 


I'm back today with my second Guest Chick card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge.


This is week 2 of the month so it's a Christmas theme.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Stampin' Up Beary Cute stamp set
- Promarkers
- Stampin' Up Beary Christmas patterned paper
- Stampin' Up More Wishes stamp set
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- navy card from Hobbycraft
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Helen, a great fold and gorgeous design here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful paper for this really sweet polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn’t that the cutest little polar bear ever?? I bought the whole collection!! The pattern paper is great! Great card Helen!!

    Diane- DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and clean, love it!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...