Pages

Monday 26 June 2023

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Hearts

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog with a new challenge.


This time our theme is 'hearts' - to see the cards from the rest of the team and read more about the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decided to do something a bit different for my DT card using reverse masking.

I created a stencil using a heart die from X Cut and then applied Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink through the stencil using a blending brush.

Then, with the stencil still in place, I used the Home to Roost stamp set from Stampin' Up with Night of Navy ink.

I finished the card by layering the image panel on to a piece of navy card from Hobbycraft.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Less is More - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - no designer paper

5 comments:

  1. This is simply splendid

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping on this heart. Really lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Helen! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'No Designer Paper' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Helen, great image.
    thanks for sharing with us at Less is More and Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...