Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2023

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/No Squares Allowed

 


We're back today on the Paper Funday Challenge with a new challenge and this month it's anything goes with the optional twist of 'no squares allowed' (no squares or rectangles).

To see more information about the challenge and for the cards made by the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


Here's another view of my card:



To make my card I used:

- Tulips From My Yard digi stamp from Varada Sharma available here
- Promarkers
- circle dies from MFT 
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday - make it pop! (my easel card makes my image pop)
Triple B Challenge - birds, butterflies or blooms
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design, image and color palette. Thanks for inspiring us with your team project for the Paper Funday Challenge this month.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully created easel card Helen!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, the shades of pink are gorgeous.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty creation,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are beautiful and I love the polka dot.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and I like the shape of card you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image, wonderful colors and a great fun fold too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty image and great shape card, works well together
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...