Pages

Friday 16 June 2023

New Alphabet Challenge Blog - F is for Flying (Anything)

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge with a new challenge and this time it's:

 F is for Flying!


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from this super cute digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


The set is called 'Reindeer Flight School' and you can find it here on the Last Minute Manda shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite non-birthday occasion (definitely Christmas!  It's when I send out the most cards)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute little reindeer. I love him with the classic Christmas colors. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...