Pages

Saturday 3 June 2023

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - One Layer

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge and this time it's:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used part of the 'Picked Posies' bundle by Uniko Stamps which I recently bought from CraftStash.

Here's another view of my card:


I used the flower stamp in black Memento ink for the outline, centre and layer and then Stampin' Up Highland Heather to infill the outline.

Finally I stamped the sentiment in Black Versafine.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge - first time I've used the two stamp sets 
Less is More - one layer

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, perfectly CAS design. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty CASlicious card, Helen! Someone will love getting this cheery hello in the mail! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your interpretation of the brief - SUPER

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS perfection on this wonderful Hello Card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...