Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

New Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Christmas, Sports, Water, Animals

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge and this time there's a choice from the following themes: Christmas, sports, water and animals.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Jingle All the Way digi stamp set from Kate Hadfield Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...