Pages

Monday 26 June 2023

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Red, White and Blue

 


Today I'm sharing my very first DT card for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

A big thank you to the team for having me as a new DT member - I'm really looking forward to joining in with the challenges.

And here is the theme for today's new challenge:


For more information about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Forget Me Not Flourishes stamp set from Honeydoo Crafts available here
- Sentiment A6 Stamp from Honeydoo Crafts available here
- Promarkers
- card and gems from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge - something, anything, everything 
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Double D Challenges - colour challenge

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Helen, I always love your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The red/blue alternating flowers look amazing. I'm all about layers and love the double matting. Wonderful sentiment too. Thanks for sharing at the Double D Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color combination for flowers, wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and blue flowers and that sentiment is terrific! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful spray of gorgeous flowers, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the patriotic colors on this wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being a DT member at Cupcake Inspirations, a fun challenge. Your card is beautiful and love that you shared it with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card, I like the flowers, so happy you are with us on the team, I was pumped when I heard. Look forward to creating with you and again, aaaaawwwesome card. Cheers, have a crafty day!

    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...