Pages

Monday 5 June 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.

The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a photo and you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

Here's this month's photo prompt:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a silhouette outline sticker - it was made by Little Claire Designs who are sadly no longer in business.

I used Distress Ink to create my background, masking the sun and then removing the mask just before I finished blending.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/hip to be square
Four Seasons Challenge - anything goes summer

5 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! It's hard to believe the image is a sticker and the blended background is perfect. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!! Elephants are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously beautiful scene, can you imagine what it would be like to see this in real life?
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great silhouette and gorgeous card inspired by that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - that's such a striking card! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...