Pages

Thursday 15 June 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Dies and/or Punches

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog.

For this challenge we want to see dies and/or punches used on your cards.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used the 'Beach Bunnies' digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- flower punches from Woodware and Tomtas
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - outside fun
Through the Purple Haze - use buttons and/or flowers

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful image you have used for your card the backing paper really sets it off Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, awwww this is just super adorable - such a cute image and a really sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...