Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

New Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge - Anything Christmas or Halloween Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge Blog - it's anything Christmas or Halloween goes!

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Santa Paws digi stamp from Leigh SB Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from First Edition
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Cats certainly get into everything don’t they? Ideal card for a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and happy Christmas card for some cat loving person, love the bright red jumper and perfect sentiment. Thank you so much for joining QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great Christmas card. I love cats - have 3 - so I was drawn to your card. Love it. Thanks for joining us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its adorable!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
     Hope to see you again! Good luck!
     Fiki  
    my blog: Bad Kitty's Craft Room  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...