Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

DT Card for Conie Fong - Emma and Ellie With Wings

 


Today the Design Team are showcasing fairy Conie Fong digi stamps!

I choose to use this very sweet image called 'Emma and Ellie With Wings' - you can find her here in the Etsy shop.

To see lots more fairy inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to our Facebook Group here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- papers from The Paper House
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - brights or pastels: I prefer pastel colours especially pink as I find it easier to colour using these shades
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - things with wings

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the colours and the adorable image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super happy you played our challenge. Love this image and the coloring. Awesome card, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a crafty day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, What a beautiful image on this pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...