Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2023

New Cardz 4 Guys Challenge - Clean and Simple

 



There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guys Challenge Blog.


This time it was my turn to choose the theme so I decided on one of my favourites, CAS (clean and simple).

For more information about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I used one of the stamps from the Stampin' Up 'A Good Man' stamp set coloured with alcohol markers and a sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays.

I matted the image panel on to a piece of navy card from Hobbycraft.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Less is More - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - no designer paper
Seize the Birthday - anything birthday goes

8 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS and perfectly masculine!! Way to go rocking our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You have offered up great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! C4G325

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! That is an awesome coloring job!! Thanks for joining us at LIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great CAS card and wonderful coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab, laid back, card for the LIM challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS masculine birthday card. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine CAS card! I love that image. Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination of gents card and CAS! Very chilled. Thanks for joining us at Less is More :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...