Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - E is for Easel Card

 


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time we've reached the letter E so our theme is E is for easel card.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the Picked Posies Bundle from Uniko on CraftStash.

I used the 'Smile' die, the floral stamp set and the sentiment set with a black and pink colour scheme.  The pink ink is from Stampin' Up (Magenta Madness) and the patterned paper is from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Definitely pretty in pink! Love the graphic style of the flowers - a great easel card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...