Pages

Friday 30 June 2023

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge at A Perfect Time to Craft:


As always the challenge is 'anything goes' and for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this month are:


and


To make my DT card I used:

- My Snowmies digi stamp set from Jan's Digital Stamp Shop available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and colouring thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...