Pages

Thursday 1 June 2023

New All Dressed Up Facebook Group Challenge - For the Boys

 


There's a new challenge today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group and this month our theme is 'for the boys' - remember you must use an All Dressed Up image and follow our theme.

To see lots of inspiration from the team and join in with the challenge, head over to the Facebook Group here.

To make my card I used:

- Cheeky Monkey digi stamp from All Dressed Up available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment sticker and papers from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Your cheeky monkey is colored perfectly, and I love the papers you used. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a seriously cute monkey, Helen - so fun! Love your colors and coloring for it! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super fun card Helen. It's sure to bring a big smile! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge! Enjoy your day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...