Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Add Sparkle

 


There's a new challenge today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog.


This week it's anything goes with the option to add sparkle and don't forget that you can now use any brand of alcohol markers on your card.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I've used:

- Snowflake Ballerina digi stamp from the Colour of Love available here
- Promarkers
- mother of pearl sparkle paper from Paper Cellar
- paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is sublime! I'm incredibly jealous, I'm still learning the tricks. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...