Pages

Monday 5 June 2023

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog and it's an anything goes theme.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor this time is:


To make my card I used:

- Farm Friends digi stamp set from Varada Sharma available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. GORgeous!! The image and sentiment both made me smile. LOve your design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, this is so fun coming here to see your creations. Awesomeness for sure…. thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a crafty day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable image and a great DP to pair with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable image and beautifully coloured and the sentiment made me chuckle! Love the touches of red too! Thank you for playing cards with us at 613 The Avenue Create!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...