Pages

Thursday 15 June 2023

New Papercraft-Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls

 


It's time for another challenge on the Papercraft-Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'girls, girls, girls'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

We have a great sponsor for this challenge:


And to make my card I used:

- Bath Time Deirdery digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- die and birthday stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from The Craft House
- flower punches

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
 
Creative Inspirations Challenge - something for the girls

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen. Love how you matched the background to the shower cap! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, cute stamp you used the lady is super relaxed
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT CIP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...