Pages

Saturday 10 June 2023

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for another 'anything goes' challenge on the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog.


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing the last of my cards made using the new 'Nature's Glory Patterned Paper Set' from Anne Constantly-Carding.

Here are all the designs you get in the set:

You can find it here on Anne's Crafts U Print page.

For this card I die cut a circle from one of the designs and then cut it into strips which I attached to white card.

The layers are Mossy Meadow cardstock from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is stamped in matching ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...