Pages

Thursday 29 June 2023

Guest Designer Inspiration for Relatively Thoughtful - My Family Tree

 


I'm back today with my second Guest Designer card for Relatively Thoughtful.


For today's card I've used the 'My Family Tree' paper collection.  It's available here as a digital download and here if you'd like to the paper collection posted to you.

Here's another view of my card:


I printed out three of the papers and made a scrappy strip card - I layered the papers on to white card and by leaving a small gap between the strips I think it helps the papers pop so you can see the different patterns.

I used some dark brown paper to separate the base layers and also to die cut the layer under the sentiment label.  My sentiment is a stamp from Stampin' Up.

Make sure you join the RT Create, Make and Share Facebook Group for lots more inspiration from the Design Team!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - plain or patterned papers (I love my patterned papers to enhance a stamped or digi image but also to make backgrounds like this card)
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes with a CD, USB or digital source


Seize the Birthday - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and papers love how you created the background with papers-congrats on your GDT.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully executed. A wonderful CAS card and thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design for using up scraps and would be good for male cards too.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice paper combination on this wonderful birthday card. I love this layout, this is a great way to use up a bunch of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have created the background. Very effective. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I like the way you designed the background with scraps and a prefect male card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...