Pages

Thursday 15 June 2023

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Anything Goes Flowers With Optional Mood Board

 


It's time for another challenge on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


Our challenges are always anything goes flowers as the focus with an optional mood board to provide some inspiration.

To find out more about the challenge and see what the rest of the team has created, head over to the challenge blog here.

And here is this month's optional mood board:


I took the colours from the board and also the flower from the right of the board.

To make my card I used:

- Stampin' Up Inspiring Iris stamp set
- Mossy Meadow and Highland Heather ink pads from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- purple card and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Triple B Challenge - birds, butterflies, blooms

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and lovely patterned paper. Thanks for inspiring us with another wonderful team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your iris are so, so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely texture in your stamp, Helen! Beautifully done!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite flowers Helen, your card is beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...