Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Heat Embossing

 


We're back today on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current challenge which is:


For more details head over to the post from the start of the challenge here and today's reminder post here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up stamped in gold Delicata ink and then embossed with Detail Clear embossing powder.

I added two white punched snowflakes and some gold gems and then layered the image panel with gold and white paper.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Elegant and beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection on this gorgeous Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...