Pages

Monday 5 June 2023

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Fun Fold and/or Summer Plus a Sentiment

 


We're back today on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time our themes are fun fold and/or summer plus a sentiment.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I'm sharing a card I made recently at a Stampin' Up Zoom workshop with Fanny Stafford.

We used papers and die cuts from the Fresh as a Daisy collection to make this great fancy fold card.  I used a sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays and stamped it with white pigment ink to tone in with the rest of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...