Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Stencilled Background

 


There's a new challenge today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog.


Remember that our rules now say that you can use any brand of alcohol markers including Promarkers.

Today's new challenge is anything goes with the option to use a stencilled background.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Rudolf's Mischief digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stencil from Stampin' Up
- red ink
- die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous stencilled background for your cute Santa. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Santa and a great background!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on this wonderful Santa image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...