Pages

Thursday 15 June 2023

New Sparkles Challenge - No Stamping Allowed

 


We're back today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month it's 'no stamping allowed'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Flower Power #4' stencil from Uniko Designs available here with Stampin' Up ink and a blending brush.

Then I die cut the word 'smile' from black paper - it's part of the Picked Posies bundle from Uniko via Craftstash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of "not stamping" on your card. The stencil and color you chose are so pretty. I like the thin black frame. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge. Apologies for the late comment.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...