Pages

Sunday 30 April 2023

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog.

For all the details about the challenge and to see what the rest of the team has made, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Cornflowers digi stamp from Fred She Said Designs available here
- Promarkers
- circle dies
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - flower power
Make the Monday - flowers

1 comment:

  1. Helen, I enjoyed the square card that you've created for our *flower*challenge at MMM. Love your coloring and also those decorative dots on the corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...