Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Embossing - Wet or Dry

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we want to see embossing (wet or dry) on your cards.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used another of the images from Kate Hadfield's new set:


I used the outline digistamp version because I wanted to colour the images - you can find it here.

The pre-coloured images are available here or you can get both versions in a bundle here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- computer generated sentiment
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- embossing folder by Darice
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge - anything goes with dry embossing
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - anything goes fantasy

4 comments:

  1. Hah, this made me laugh, what a cute and fun card and a great monster!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' ADORABLE!!! That little guy just couldn't be any cuter, and your design is just WONDERFUL!!!! Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back again soon.

    Judy~ CYHTP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these monsters are so cute! Fabulous fun birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Fairy and The Unicorn. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...