Pages

Monday 3 April 2023

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Embossing (Wet or Dry) and/or Flowers

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and this time our theme is embossing (wet or dry) and/or flowers.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used another of the images from the 'Signs of Spring' set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the 'Signs of Springs' outline stamps which are available here but there is also a pre-coloured version available here and a bundle containing both options available here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card from Stampin' Up and Bazzill
- embossing folder from Darice
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Monday Challenge - add texture
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Make My Monday Challenge - P is for purple

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty Tulip and I love your embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love all the layers that you created for this P is for Purple card! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m impressed with all the info, you know exactly what you used. Very pretty purple used so effectively. That quietly elegant type of card is hard to achieve.

      Delete
  3. A beautiful purple crocus on a purple card, for our P is.......challenge.
    Thanks for sharing your Party card with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...