Pages

Saturday 15 April 2023

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Amphibians

 


We're back today on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we're looking for amphibians on your cards!

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Cool Carl digi stamp available here from Scribbles Designs
- Hoppy Birthday digi stamp available here from Scribbles Designs
- Promarkers
- dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - any celebration

1 comment:

  1. Love your fun card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...