Pages

Thursday 20 April 2023

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - CAS

 


Today I'm sharing my third guest designer card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - this week's theme is clean and simple (CAS).

For all the details and to see the cards from the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used one of the stamps from the Forget Me Not Flourishes stamp set from Honey Doo Crafts.  I stamped it in black Memento ink and then coloured with my Promarkers.

The sentiment I used is from the Sentiment stamp set which was released at the same time as the floral stamps.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Less is More - anything goes
The Paper Players - clean and simple
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - clean and simple

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, Helen. Congrats on guest designing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card love the flowers. Great job. And have a great day! L😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super floral image and CAS perfection on this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love the colors you used to color the flowers. The sentiment is lovely and a bold standout to this CAS card. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and elegant, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pretty, Helen! I love the pretty blue flowers...thanks for playing in the hen house with us this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Helen. Thanks for so much sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'. Love what you did for our CAS theme. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...