Pages

Thursday 13 April 2023

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas

 


I'm back today with another Guest Chick card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog and this week's theme is Christmas.


Head over to the website here for more details about this week's challenge.

To make my card for this week I used:

- Build a Snowman stamp set from Clearly Besotted
- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. So cute, great card makes me smile! Happy Crafting! Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that snowman waiting for the rest of its pieces! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...