Pages

Saturday 15 April 2023

New Papercraft Challenge - Spring

 


There's a new challenge today on the Papercraft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is spring.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Fairy Tale: Flower House No 2 digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - spring is in the air
Crafty Gals Corner - Easter/spring
Paperminutes - houses

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you have made, I like the colours you have used makes it look nice and fresh Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen. I love how you teamed it with the green gingham. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen You have captured the spring colors expertly! I also really like the way you have designed the card. Thanks for linking up with us over at Craft Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, Jana Forrest DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...