Pages

Saturday 1 April 2023

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

 


The start of the month means another new challenge on the Pearly Sparkles Challenge and the theme for this month's challenge is 'all creatures great and small'.  We want you to include an animal, bird, insect or beast in your card.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the stamps and a sentiment from the Stampin' Up 'Rhino Ready' stamp set - it's one of the new online exclusive sets that has just been released.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- coloured card from Stampin' Up
- circle die from Memory Box
- scalloped circle die from Spellbinders

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...