Pages

Thursday 6 April 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - An Easel Card

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see an easel card.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card I made this week at a Stampin' Up Zoom class.

I've used:

- Easter Bunny stamp set and matching punch from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- square die from Stampin' Up
- flower punch from Stampin' Up
- cardstock from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - add an animal
Challenge Up Your Life - cute animals
NBUS Challenge - first time I'd used my stamp set and punch

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Another fab card. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific fold and card. Great happy colors on the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet card, I love the twisted easel style. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic easel card Helen. The bunny image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for entering another creation this week over at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny card is adorable, Helen! The easel fold makes it a great table-top decoration for Easter! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wonderful fold of your card and the look on your bunny's face is just adorable!!! Simply perfect for our "Cute Animals" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! Thank you for ahring your work with us this time! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...