Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2023

New Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Any Occasion

 


We're back today on the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge with a new challenge and this time it's 'any occasion'.


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Today I'm sharing another of the cards I made a recent Stampin' Up class using the very cute 'Easter Bunny' stamp set and punch set.

Here's the card opened up to show the fold:


The sentiment I used on the front of the card is also from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - our four legged friends
Creative Knockouts - spring is in the air

4 comments:

  1. Adorable bunny and wonderful Z fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet. I love the scalloped frame around the bunny. Loving how you made it into a folded card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...