Pages

Monday 3 April 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge.

The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a photo or picture to inspire you in some way and you tell us how you were inspired in your blog post.

Here is this month's photo:


And to find out more about the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

I recently bought a beautiful flower stamp from Uniko called 'Spring Botanicals Crocus' (available here) and I decided this was a good chance to use it for a second time!

I spotted some purple and lilac flowers in the photo and added a strip of green patterned paper to represent the strips of green.

As well as the stamp I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous floral stamp and I like the CAS design! Thanks for a great project for the Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...