Pages

Saturday 1 April 2023

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


It's time for another challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog - remember it's anything goes with a featured critter.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another card made with this new set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can find the outline stamps version of this set (which I used) here on Kate's website.  You can also get the images in a pre-coloured version here or there's a bundle containing both options here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and great paper for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ❤️❤️ Koala Helen, love the background papes too, goes well with this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...