Pages

Saturday 8 April 2023

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Garden

 


It's time for another challenge on the Addicted to CAS Challenge and this time our code word is:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used a new stamp set from Time for Tea Designs called 'I Really Dig You' - you can find it here on their website.

Here's another view of my card:


I stamped the mole, flower trough and butterfly from the set and coloured them with Promarkers.  I then added a sentiment and stamped the trowel separately, cut it out and added to the scene.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Triple B Challenge - birds, butterflies, blooms
NBUS - this is the first time I've used this stamp set
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so stinkin cute! Great image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...