Pages

Saturday 29 April 2023

New From Anne Constantly-Carding - Natures Glory Patterned Paper Set

 


Today I'm sharing the first of three cards I've made using the new 'Natures Glory Patterned Paper Set' from Anne Constantly-Carding.

Here are all the designs you get in the set:


You can find it here on Anne's Crafts U Print page.

To make this card I cut a piece of square patterned paper into one inch pieces and then arranged them on a navy blue background.

I then layered on to white and another piece of navy blue adding a sentiment from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, I love how you made the paper the main interest its looks like a beautiful quilt, Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,
    Happy Crafting
    Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...