Pages

Friday 7 April 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - A is for Adorable (Anything Cute)

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge and today we're going back to the start of the alphabet!

So it's A is for adorable - we want to see anything cute.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made earlier this week at a Stampin' Up class using the 'Easter Bunny' stamp set and punch.

All the papers and the ribbon are also from Stampin' Up and I used Promarkers to colour the rabbit.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - add an animal
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - use dies and/or punches (I used the rabbit punch)

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout on this card with the bunny peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen...this is fab...love how you have used that little die cut popping out.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Helen. Thanks so much for joining in our Sweet Stampin' Use Dies and/or Punches challenge. LOVE what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...