Pages

Thursday 27 April 2023

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions

 


Today I'm sharing my final guest designer card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - this week the theme is all occasions.

For more information and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make this week's card I used:

- Pop Up Line Up stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - frame it (I have framed my main image with a scalloped die cut layer)

8 comments:

  1. Great card Helen! Feels very springtime and it’s great advice. This month has passed so quickly, I’m so glad to came to play in the Hen House again. Thank you so much for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful I really like the image and the coloring is amazing. Thanks for being with us this month. Love it. Have a Happy Crafty Day! Leanne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a great guest designer this month, love all the great designs and images you've inspired us with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful Helen - love the image framed by the background stripes.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully framed image and card design. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Helen. I love the floral image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the potted flowers and the perfect sentiment with them. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...