Pages

Saturday 1 April 2023

New Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Easter Wishes and/or Gifts From the Bunny

 


There's a new challenge today on the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog and this month our theme is Easter wishes and/or gifts from the bunny.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Easter Joy digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...