Pages

Sunday 2 April 2023

Inspiration Card for Stampers Delights - Fairy Under a Leaf


I'm back today to share another inspiration card for Stampers Delights.

This time I've used the beautiful 'Fairy Under a Leaf' digi stamp to make my card.  This is one of the images you will get if you're part of the Stampers Delights Colouring Club.

You can check out all the clubs available here - there's lots of choice and lots to learn!

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - anything goes fantasy
Time Out Challenge - inspiration photo (inspired by the greenery in the picture)

9 comments:

  1. πŸ’šπŸ§š‍♀️πŸ’šthis!! I saw this on the Fairy & Unicorn Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your fairy reminds me of the Fairytale Forest at Efteling Park, Kaatsheuvel, Netherlands . I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ . Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Helen! The green leafy background paper is a great choice to pair with the fairy with protective leaf image! Wonderful coloring of the image, too! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen how lovely to see this gorgeous card, it's sweetness and colours are gorgeous.. love the papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and cute! Thanks for playing along at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little fairy! Thanks for joining in at TIME OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so surprised... Great all the different patterns in your background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Fairy and the Unicorn challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm back as the April Guest Cookie Artist for IYGACAC! Thanks for sharing your terrific green card with us! Too cute! --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...