Pages

Thursday 6 April 2023

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act

 


I'm very excited to share that I am a Guest Chick again this month over at the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog!


A big thank you to the ladies for inviting me to join you.

As this is the first Thursday of the month, the Week 1 challenge is 'stamp act' - so you must have a stamp/digi image on your card or project.

You can see all the details and links here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the new Stampin' Up 'Rhino Ready' stamp set.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/pink and grey
Unicorn Challenge Blog - add an animal

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! That rhino is so cute! Thanks for coming back, I’m so glad you are playing with us. We love having you as a Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute rhino! Thanks for sharing again at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun card. So cute. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Helen. The image is so much fun and your colouring is perfect. Great papers too. Thanks again for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure glad you are with us at Krafty Chicks this month, awesome card! I like the rhino...cute! Have a great day!

    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...