Pages

Saturday 15 April 2023

New From Conie Fong - Rosealea Mermaid

 


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using the beautiful new release 'Rosealea Mermaid' image from Conie Fong.

In the set you get four images - the mermaid facing right, the mermaid facing left and two sentiments.

It's available as a JPG version here and as a PNG version here.

For lots of inspiration from the Design Team using the image, check out the Facebook group here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - pretty pastels
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - anything fantasy goes

5 comments:

  1. A cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card Helen. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks again for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper choice as the backdrop to this pretty Connie Fong mermaid, Helen...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...