Pages

Monday 1 May 2023

New Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with the start of a new challenge on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - challenges are always 'anything goes' so everyone can join in.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

This month there are two beautiful new releases:


Patriotic Poppies available here

and


Butterfly Frame available here

And there is a fabulous Father's Day sale during May too.  You can see what's included here:


For this post, I decided to use one of the other images in the store to make my DT card - the image and sentiment I've used are from the 'Espresso Yourself' set which you can find here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Helen, what a great card done in blues rather than traditional brown tones. Your card ALMOST makes me want to order a coffee - but almost - LOL instead, I will gaze upon your pretty creation, and enjoy the blue beauty you presented. Thank you for such a wonderful write up for the JDS team, as well.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for a masculine card, or for a Coffee Lover. I like the blue tones as well. Thanks for another beautiful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just AWSOME! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an great card for a Coffee lover. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your enrty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...