Pages

Sunday 30 April 2023

DT Inspiration for Conie Fong - Bella Bouquet

 


Today I'm sharing some inspiration for Conie Fong using the super cute 'Bella Bouquet' digi stamp.

You can find the image here in the Etsy shop and you get images of the bear facing both right and left.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Clearly Besotted
- circle dies from Memory Box
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! GOrgeous colours and design. LOve these brads too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bear, lovely design and pretty backing papers. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin’.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...