Pages

Saturday 1 April 2023

New Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new anything goes challenge today on the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor this month is:


The Design Team all worked with a beautiful set called 'Signs of Spring':


I used the outline stamps which are available here.  There same images are available in a pre-coloured version here and there's also a bundle with both options here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...