Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

New From All Dressed Up Stamps - Watering Time

 


I'm back today to share some new release inspiration for All Dressed Up Stamps.

Here are this month's new releases:


and



To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - in the garden
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and lovely colouring of this cute image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card Helen. The image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...